Senior Pastor Jeff Fuller
History of our church:
When the congregation began to outgrow the first building, a small frame structure, ground for a new building was purchase directly west of the old location.
On June 1, 1891, the building was started on South St. It was completed and dedicated in December of that same year. This church building was of short duration, however, for on February 19, 1893, the interior of the building was destroyed by fire. Reconstruction started shortly on the building that was being used in 1947, on South St. The bell in use the bell tower then was one that was use many years ago on the first Hancock County courthouse.
A new church was built in 2000, at the current location.
204 W. South St.
Pastor Avery Linn-Authenreith
Sunday School: 9:30 a.m.
Morning worship: 10:30 a.m.
Our congregation for Worship consists of around 120 people. The service usually lasts a little over an hour, but anyone is welcome to stay and linger for prayer or to socialize. Music is a mix of hymns and contemporary. We have a choir that performs during the fall, winter, and spring.
We are a small town Church in rural Northwest Ohio. We are committed to the truth that is found in the Bible and to being a Disciple-Making congregation.
Join us, as together we continue to seek and find God in our everyday lives
NOTE: We have an elevette (small elevator) for anyone who prefers not to climb the stairs. Should you need help operating it, we have folks waiting and available to assist you.
History of our Church:
The church was organized by the Rev. M. Thrap in 1835. Benjamin Todd and wife and John Kalb and wife composed the membership.
Until 1850 services were held in log cabins and schoolhouses. Itinerant preachers served until 1836, when Rev. George Algire became the first local pastor. The first church building, a frame structure costing $600, was built in 1850.
In 1867 a new site was purchased and on it a brick building was erected at a cost of $5000. In 1900 the building was remodeled.
The present church was dedicated June 14, 1914. The new building was made possible largely through the labors of the rev. W.J. Green, who was pastor of the church at that time.
St. Michael's Catholic Church
750 Bright Rd &
617 W. Main Cross St
Hoytville United Methodist Church
19921 E. Church St
100 S. Church St.
Pastor Janeane Hopkins
Sunday Bible Study all ages 9:00 a.m.
Sunday Worship Service 10:00 a.m.
Wednesday Children's Choir Rehearsal 6:30 p.m.
Adult Choir Rehearsal 7:30 p.m.
The McComb Presbyterian Church is a small family church (85) seeking to serve Jesus Christ in the
community and the world. Our message and ministry is the proclamation that Jesus Christ is Lord, there is no other, and that in life and in death we belong to him.
We seek to honor and glorify God as we call people to meet Jesus, establish a relationship with him, and give their lives to him. We do this through worship, Christian fellowship, service, Bible study, and living lives acceptable to God through obedience to his Word. The life of obedience is a joy filled life.
Our worship style is quiet and orderly, using bells, organ, piano, choirs and congregational singing of various hymn styles and heritage. Children are welcome in worship and there are opportunities for them to participate in the service as well as have a time apart for children in worship in their own space.
History of our Church:
Rev. George Van Eman, pastor of Blanchard Church, began organizing the local church in 1849. Heworked under difficulties to complete organization, which he achieved in June 1854.
Rev. Emerson was the first regular pastor, serving from 1854 to 1859. The group first met in the schoolhouse. This stood where later Dr. Watson was to build his large brick residence; now the Fred Harmon home. Later services were held at the M.E. Church, and in 1856 a new church building was completed on the present site.
In 1896 the building was enlarged and equipped with electric lights.
The present building was remodeled and a dedication service was held on November 12, 1939. This improvement was made possible largely through a gift of the late Mr. and Mrs. Harrison Goudy.
203 W. South St.
Pastor Ralph Mineo
Sunday Worship at 8:00am
Sunday School and Adult Bible Study at 9:15am
Holy Communion celebrated the 1st Sunday of each month and All Holy Days
We are a small (50) worshiping, witnessing, serving, and evangelizing community of believers. We believe that we are called to support the ongoing ministry and mission of our Lord Jesus Christ by giving of our time and talents, as well as our financial support to witness, evangelize, and serve our community and congregation in accordance with God’s love and by his will. We dedicate our service, our programs and our activities to the carrying out of God’s will for this congregation and ask God to help us in this respect.
History of our Church
Mr. Lair, a farmer of Portage township, organized a Sunday school for German Lutherans of his community. They met at the Archer school. This created the need for a church and McComb was selected for the meeting place because of its central location.
In 1865 Rev. J.G. Ruhl organized the first Lutheran church in McComb with twelve members. They met every two weeks in the afternoon at the Campbellite church.
The present building was constructed in 1885. The entire services were conducted in the German language for several years, but in time the English language was used exclusively.
A bell was never placed in the belfry as most of the members of the congregation lived in the country.
Maranatha Bible Church
10965 Ohio 613
Van Buren, OH
Pastor Jeff Topping Senior
Pastor Rick Rowe
Sunday School at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday Service at 10:30 a.m.
Kids Church ~ 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Sundays
Church Family Prayer Night – Wednesdays (TBA)
Living Stones Fellowship is non-denominational – relationally joined with an evangelical family of fellowships; a part of Foundation Ministries; an international family of churches on mission. We are committed to living in the Spirit, building the Church, seeking the Kingdom and focusing on mission.Living Stones Fellowship is non-denominational – relationally joined with an evangelical family of fellowships; a part of Foundation Ministries; an international family of churches on mission. We are committed to living in the Spirit, building the Church, seeking the Kingdom and focusing on mission.
“You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.”
If you do not currently have a church home, we invite you to join us!
Portage Chapel Church
7014 Co Rd 203
North Baltimore, OH
Pastor Arnold Betz
St. Mary's Catholic Church
318 State St
Temporary Pastor Steven Schroeder till July 1, 2022