Frequently Asked Questions - Helpful Hints

1.) Make sure zoning is correct for the type of business
2.) Plan approval from The Village
3.) Apply for variances if needed
4.) Obtain a building permit from The Village.  Download and fill out this Building Zoning Permit Application
5.) Contact Wood County Building Inspector in Bowling Green Ohio to obtain required permits and plan approval.