Due to a leave of absence the Village of McComb is seeking a temporary Utility Clerk near the end of summer for approximately seven weeks. Duties include, but not limited to:
- Processing gas payments and gas bills
- Processing stormwater payments
- Processing gas shut off notices and turn on and offs
- Transferring accounts/setting up new gas accounts
- Reconciling gas payment batches
- Taking phone calls/messages
- Sorting mail
- Completing documents for others (Mayor, Fiscal Officer, Village Administrator, Police Chief and Tax Administrator).
- Full Job Description will be given at interview
A high school diploma or GED is required. Also, basic computer and printer knowledge is required along with social skills. If you are interested, please contact the office at 419-273-0321 or firstname.lastname@example.org.