The McComb Community Pool Swimming Pool will be opening on Wednesday, July 29th for a shortened season with reduced hours and a maximum occupancy of 50 patrons.
The pool will be open daily from 1:00 PM until 6:00 PM.
The pool will be open for individuals who live, work or attend school in McComb.
The telephone number for the McComb Pool is 419-273-0329.
Additionaly, the pool will be operating under amended rules to comply with the State of Ohio's Responsible RestartOhio requirements.
2020 McComb Community Swimming Pool Rules
These Rules have been adopted for the 2020 Season to comply with the Responsible RestartOhio requirements set forth by the Ohio Department of Health
- Hours of Operation: Sunday through Saturday: 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- Admission for those who live, work or go to school in McComb only
- Daily admission: Free. Donations Accepted
- Occupancy- 50 patrons maximum on premises
- No children under the age of 16 unless accompanied by an adult
- Maximum of 4:1 ratio of minor to responsible adult
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by responsible adult at all times
- Temperature checks and health screening at entrance
- Signed Waiver that includes Name and address for everyone who enters
- Social Distancing must be observed or may be asked to leave
- Slide and Splash area closed
- Minimal Chairs provided- Patrons may bring own chairs
- No other equipment provided- patrons may use personal flotation devices- must be Coast Guard approved device
- One-Way entrance, One-Way exit
- Patrons strongly encouraged to wear masks when not in water
- Staff to wear masks except Lifeguards when observing swimmers in water
- Restrooms- maximum occupancy of 4 individuals
- Food and Drink will not be sold by Village
- Patrons are welcome to bring food and drinks
- No glass containers permitted
- Waste must be disposed of properly
- Showers for rinsing off only